'Twas long ago since I've last waved my blog with dull, monotonous & dry words. Well, it had been a rather tough year that I've went through. It may not appear to be physically tough to all of you but it's mentally & emotionally taxing to me.
2nd year BPharm was kinda boring. Seriously, I do not think that AIMST BPharm programme is really good. To be honest, it is far from the standard BPharm programme in Malaysia. Imagine this, a 3rd year student knows nothing about Pharmacotherapy except classifications of Autonomic Drugs, and, we learn Medicinal Chemistry before being exposed to Pharmacology. However, I cannot really say it out loud, therefore I sometimes I find myself telling people that: "To be completely honest, I'm a liar."
Lecturers we had of different qualities and quantities. The industiral lecturers seem to keep going away while the clinical lecturers seem to keep on coming. We had a range of interesting and terrible lecturers - Bird's Nest Head, Snoopy Ratio, Magic Mushroom Addict, Rabid Dog, and even our very own Tweety Bird and Apom Sin @ Pancake Spirit (Aponm Sin - read in Hokkien, well I'm sure you know what apom means, and "sin" means god/diety).
Even some of the 'teachers' are of substandard products. Of course I'm a way-below-average Pharmacy student, but sometimes, it is very annoying to find that a Clinical Pharmacist had to teach a Pharmaceutics subject (i.e. Physical Pharmacy). Fine, exemption given to HER for teaching a pharmaceutics subject, but as a Clinical Pharmacist, could she not know the mechanism of action of phenoxybenzamine and phentolamine?
Enough of the academic side, I don't even want to say anything about the laboratory session. Only one word I can say - FUCKED! Well, I had moved out from my aunt's house and hostel. I moved into a house together with 3 other of my coursemates, need I mention their names? Fine, they are "Sean Kingston", "Why Why Tan" & "Wonky the fairy". Should I say that they are lovely housemates? For my part, I can say that they are fine despite we all know that there will always be conflict arising when staying together in one house. Thank God my housemates are not worse than they are now. I've heard of many worse and more terrifying tales accounted, both in KL & SP.
Many asked me why I moved out while I could had had the luxury staying with my aunt, but none knows what tyrant dwells in that fair house. I hope my aunt won't blame me for saying this, but it is the truth. She knows that also. And, I'm pretty sure that she will be way happier that I'm away and no longer a burden to her.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Healers of Life...
Waterflowers of Osgilliath...
0 comments:
Post a Comment