The final semester in my uni gave me mixed feelings. Happy to leave but at the same time, reluctant. Kinda enjoyed the last exam sessions with my dearest housemates.
woops~
After that it was Hospital Training at Hospital Seberang Jaya. Instead of criticising several idiots there, I'd like to thank God and my groupmates very much for the experiences they've granted me. God, thank you for giving me a chance to meet my childhood neighbour there and also to let me spend time my Liza, Ada and Jin. Liz, Ad, Jin: thank you all very much for being such great groupmates. Its set that we're the best group that has ever existed!! Love you gals lotszzz~
Seberang Jaya Hospital Group~
Also, not forgetting Faiz, Leeway, Hafizi & Siva, trainees from various institutions. ^^v
Next stop, Taiwan. Went there with my classmates and, oh well, kinda enjoyable.
Hao Hao da ji pa~
Thus, the Long Wait began. Requested for attachments to Dr. Francis Tan & Dr. Saw MH since I had to wait for the posting letter which seemed to take centuries to arrive (something I regret not appreciating). However, along the way, the convocation of two best friends was held in October 2011.
trying out our robes~
Dr. Machine Lim~
fairies (minum Mother World)~
I'd be nothing without Her~
Oops, I totally forgot about the birthday celebrations of all the Fairies. June for Dr. Machine Lim~ August for NiNi Global~ October for the mischievous Fairy-Tale Triplets Mother World, BeyonCheq Earth, and Sheeby Yang~
Machine + Global's adjunct b'day celebration~
zzz~
Once the letter came at the end of October 2011, little did I know that my life would change TOTALLY, and that is really a Total Eclipse of the Heart. Bade farewell to those that I hold dear, and off I went, journeying south, to where I was instructed to go. Excited my heart was, but at the same time, anxious. It was something I couldn't well foresee, and I knew little about the path laid before me.
November came, and there I was, landing myself in Puchong. Alright, gotta get used to life here. Was here a few days earlier, so went around scouting the new neighbourhood. Got myself entangled with a huu at 11/11/11 which lasted for 11 days. Eleven, eleven, eleven. Wish I was eleven years younger too.
From Puchong, I "migrated" to Putrajaya, and from Putrajaya, somehow, something made me went further into the city of Petaling Jaya. Where am I going to? Hell. The place I'm working is already Hell, of course I would choose a less-hostile environment to stay - which is, with my childhood friend, J-son.
Colleagues are fine except a few. Bosses will be bosses but there are some whom I find OK. People from other disciplines - gosh, mixture of good and bad. Clients - I'd rather get fat.
CNY 2012 - getting worse & boring.
the 4 of us again~ finally, after so many yiars~
someone entertained us by wearing the attire inside-out~
Cheng Beng - oh well, it was quite pleasant. Getting to know more about my colleagues and also getting to see old familiar places.
Full House wif fairies~
Today - home sweet home, waiting for Janice to come back for dinner. Till we meet again, I bid you all a very fond farewell.
Rachel:
Give me a second, I...I
I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom
Getting higher than the Empire State
My lover, he is waiting for me
Just across the bar
My seat's been taken by some sunglasses
Asking 'bout a scar and
Finn:
I know I gave it to you months ago
I know you're trying to forget
But between the drinks and subtle things
The holes in my apologies
You know, I'm trying hard to take it back
Sam:
So if by the time the bar closes
Sam and Quinn:
And you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home
Finn with New Directions:
Tonight
We are young
Rachel and Finn with New Directions:
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun
Santana and Mercedes with New Directions Girls:
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun
Santana:
Now I know that I'm not
All that you got
I guess that I
I just thought
Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart
Rachel:
But our friends are back
So let's raise a cup
Cause I found someone to carry me home
Rachel and Finn with New Directions:
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun
Mercedes:
Whoa!
Santana and Mercedes with New Directions Girls:
Tonight
We are young (New Directions: We are young)
So let's set the world on fire (New Directions: fire)
We can burn brighter (New Directions: brighter)
Than the sun
Quinn:
Carry me home tonight (New Directions: na na na na na na na na)
Just carry me home tonight (New Directions: na na na na na na na na)
Carry me home tonight (New Directions: na na na na na na na na)
Just carry me home tonight (New Directions: na na na na na na na na)
Carry me home tonight (New Directions: Na na na na na na na na)
Finn:
The world is on my side, I have no reason to run
Quinn:
Just carry me home tonight (New Directions: Na na na na na na na na)
Finn:
So will someone come and carry me home tonight
Quinn:
Carry me home tonight (New Directions: Na na na na na na na na)
Santana:
The angels never arrived but I can hear the choir
Quinn:
Just carry me home tonight (New Directions: Na na na na na na na na)
Santana:
So will someone come and carry me home
Rachel:
Tonight
We are young
Rachel and Finn:
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun
Mercedes:
We are young
Santana and Mercedes with New Directions:
Tonight (Mercedes: Yeah!)
We are young (New Directions: We are young)
So let's set the world on fire (New Directions: Fire)
We can burn brighter (New Directions: Brighter)
Than the sun
Rachel and Finn:
So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home tonight




































0 comments:
Post a Comment