Purity...

Purity...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Surviving Pharmacy Day Gleefully~

Glee Rangers~

Addiction!! Addiction!! I should have left my Glee at home 'cause this is a disaster, struggling like a Survivor, sorry I cannot resist. Thanks to my friends and cousin, I'm addicted to Survivor: Samoa and Glee at the same time in this final year of my course!! How should I survive this? Well, who cares? I don't really give a damn in my studies that much during the other semesters.

Somehow, I kept on replaying the first season episodes of Glee and I got the first episode of the second season from Annaliza. I'm kinda addicted to the songs in Glee and kept on replaying them as well. My housemates would very likely be irritated and would wanna kill me but I just can't stop playing the songs. Furthermore, they're old songs covered by the Glee casts, fueling them with more reasons to kill me. Glee was not the only series that caught my attention. Survivor: Samoa was another. It was a long time since I last watched this reality game show.

new guy in Glee season 2~ Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet)~
Puck: Dude, your mouth is huge. How many tennis balls can you fit in there?
Sam: I don't know, I've never had any balls in my mouth. Have you?

Survivor: Samoa participant~ Brett Clouser~ ain't he cute? XD

Speaking of Survivor and games, the last weekend of September 2010 was my faculty's Pharmacy Day. I participated because I'm already a final year student and it would likely be my last time participating in such an event (station games). This also meant mingling with students from other years. I learnt that the newest batch of students consisted of only 11 guys out of 80 something students. I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not.

Anyway, the event started off on Friday night, where we gathered at the orientation hall to participate in some activities. Sorting of groups / ice-breaking took place and I THOUGHT I heard my name called under Group 8. So I went to Group 8 and participated in most of the activities. In the end, overall my group lost and was to perform a dance accompanied by a hiao Korean girl group song (I was actually hoping for Bad Romance so that the dance moves wouldn't be too graceful and wouldn't be too programmed). Initially there was another guy in my group but he left prior to the dance and so I was the only male member in that group to dance that song. After that, we went for lantern walk around the campus.

my group preparing to dance~

lantern walks with classmates & other pharmacy students~

The next morning, we gathered at the sports complex for the Pharmacy Day. Then, I realised I was actually sorted into Group 3, means I shouldn't have to dance the night before~ !@#$%^&*. Nevermind. So I went to Group 3, but the members weren't as welcoming. After the oath-taking, I learnt that all my classmates jumped groups, so I did the same. We jumped to Group 8. So the game began.

my group's mummy~

this girl seems to be enjoying being mummified~

Station by station we went. Different tasks were to be done in each station. I was glad that there was a station at the swimming pool involving water. At least I can contribute a little to my group since I can swim. One of the greatest activity was getting dirty at a station where we had to pick up sweets using our mouths from a flour mount. It was simple but fun. The gamemasters were rather cruel to us, so I took my revenge on one of them by spatting a mouthful of flour at his face. After that, I ran as fast as I could.

Ada got Geisha-ed by flour~

we all got floured~

trying to shake off the flour~

my group got runner-up~

a more complete group~

It was a great day and I really had a great time though my housemate said it was just OK. Anyway, it cost me a lot. I had to get an ATT jab due to my soles bleeding and I skipped one full day of class because I was too tired with muscle cramps secondary to running away from that speedy gamemaster that I spat on.

Hello, hello baby you called?
I can't hear a thing
I have got no service
In the club, you see, see
Wha-Wha-What did you say,
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you
I'm kinda busy.

K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy.

Just a second,
It's my favorite song they're gonna play
And I cannot text you with
A drink in my hand, eh
You should've made some plans with me,
You knew that I was free.
And now you won't stop calling me;
I'm kinda busy.

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
I'm busy!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

You can call all you want,
But there's no one home,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!
Cuz I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bubb,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Call when you want,
But there's no one home,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!
Cuz I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bubb,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone
Won't make me leave no faster.
Put my coat no faster,
Leave my girls no faster.
I shoulda left my phone at home,
'Cause this is a disaster!
Callin' like a collector -
Sorry, I cannot answer!

Not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party.
And I am sick and tired
Of my phone r-ringing.

Sometimes I feel like
I live in Grand Central Station.
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,
'Cause I'll be dancin'.

'Cause I'll be dancin'
'Cause I'll be dancin'
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'!

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
I'm busy!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

Can call all you want,
But there's no one home,
You're not gonna reach my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bubb,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

Call when you want,
But there's no one home,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bubb,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

My telephone!
M-m-my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bubb,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

My telephone!
M-m-my telephone!
'Cause I'm out in the club,
And I'm sippin' that bubb,
And you're not gonna reach my telephone!

0 comments:

Healers of Life...

Healers of Life...

Waterflowers of Osgilliath...

Waterflowers of Osgilliath...